Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How can i re-set a fuser unit on c253
1.Shutdown your machine.
2. Open up the front cover were the iu and toner cartrige are located.
3. Remove the cover.
4.Cut the wires 2 and 3 as long as you can. And connect them with the fuse.
5. Insulate connections and close all doors.
6. Start the machine, wait to warm up, check if the fusing unit is reset and if everything is done, shutdown again, remove the fuse.
on Dec 30, 2019
Malfunction detected. C-3924 Konica Minolta C552
Turn off the main power switch, ensure the sub power switch is on. The sub power switch is located on the right side of the control panel. Then holding down the Utility/Counter button turn the main power switch on. Close the front door you must keep the Utility button down. The screen will show TROUBLE RESET touch it sees a "OK" then power off the machine. YOU MUST WAIT TEN SECONDS BEFORE POWERING UP AGAIN!!!!!! If the problem goes away OK. If the code comes back, you need a Fusing unit ( DO NOT KEEP TRYING TO RESET THE MACHINE! THE MACHINE IS TELLING YOU THERE IS A PROBLEM!!!!! A Fire could occur and that would ruin a perfectly good day!!!!
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f
on Nov 24, 2019
Hola tengo una Konica Minolta C 450 y me aparece el erro C-0211
Bizhub C450 Manuals (english) https://www.konicaminolta.eu/eu-en/support/download-centre
Error code list
- Code: C0211
- Description:Manual tray rise descent error
• The bypass lift-up sensor is not blocked even when the tray 2 vertical transport motor has turned for a given number of pulses after the sequence to move the paper lifting plate from the standby position to the feed position was started. • The bypass lift-up sensor is not unblocked even when the tray 2 vertical transport motor has turned for a given number of pulses after the sequence to move the paper lifting plate from the feed position to the standby position was started.
- Remedy:1 Check the M103 connector for proper connection and correct as necessary. 2 Check the connector of M103 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary. 3 PC115 I/O check PWB-Z PJ7Z<A>-11 (ON) T to U-25 4 M103 operation check PWB-Z PJ5Z-5 to 8 T to U-22 5 Change PWB-Z.
Lo siento no tengo los recursos en espa?ol
on Nov 09, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?