Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games - Page 2 - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
Just moved and trying to set up my nintendo wii. im haveing a hard time to get it my internet on there i keep putting my SSID BUT IT KEEPS GIVING ME ERROR CODE LIKE 51031?
The following Wii error codes all have the same possible solutions, which you can read below this list of codes...
- All Wii Error Codes between 51000 and 51099
- All Wii Error Codes Between 54000 and 54099
- All Wii Error Codes Between 51300 and 51399
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52100 and 52199
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52200 and 52299
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52400 and 52499
- All Wii Error Codes Between 52500 and 52599
- 51130This is a General Troubleshooting error code and does not have any one specific cause. You'll need to try the following steps to try to solve the problem.
1. Your wireless router sends out an internet signal using a specific "channel" (much like a radio broadcasts over the airwaves). You can change the "channel" that your wireless router uses to broadcast the internet signal manually. Nintendo suggests setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11, as these are supposed to be the fastest channels for download speed.
The Nintendo website has a guide that shows you how to change the channel on your wireless router.
- 2. In addition to the broadcasting channel, there is also a broadcast setting. This can be set to either "G", "B", or "Mixed." Nintendo suggests that the "Mixed" setting gives the best network connection, but you might need to try all three settings to get the best network connection.
3. Home appliances and other devices that are near to your console, like microwaves and cordless phones, might cause interference with your wireless network connection, so try turning these off. Other wireless devices like keyboards and computer mice can also interfere with your network connection.
92 views | 0 helpful votes
I have a Nintendo Wii console that has been molded. When you power it up, nothing but a black screen.is their a way to jump certain terminals on the main board to default it back to factory settings?
Get Assassin's Creed Odyssey cheaper, Buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey CD KEY, Assassins Creed Odyssey CD key, Buy Assassin's Creed: Odyssey key, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Buy a key of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Key, Buy Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheap CD Key, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Steam CD Key, Assassin's Creed Odyssey EMEA Uplay CD Key
Assassin Creed Odyssey Uplay CD Key EMEA M8X COM
73 views | 0 helpful votes
Unable to load Nintendo e shop card error code 026-6561
When scratched off characters not clear
What can I do?
- You are unable to redeem a download code or a Nintendo eShop Card.
- Error message, "The code you entered could not be recognized."
- This error code may appear due to the following reasons:
- The code was entered incorrectly.
- The code is intended for another region.
- The code was entered in the Nintendo eShop, but needs to be redeemed in-game.
What to Do:
- If you are attempting to redeem a Nintendo eShop card, attempt to redeem the card again, ensuring you are typing the code exactly as it appears. How to
- If you are attempting to redeem a download code, it has likely been entered incorrectly. Attempt to redeem the card again, ensuring you are typing the code exactly as it appears. How to
- When entering download codes, the letters o, i, and z are not used.
- Ensure no other letters or numbers are being misread due to similarities, (e.g. 6 and G, or V and U).
- If you are attempting to redeem a Fire Emblem Fates path download code within your game, please note that you must first reach Chapter 6 and then go to the Dragon's Gate. How to
349 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?