Sanyo Cameras - Page 9 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to retrieve deleted photos
there is a software called NTFS (many more in internet)to generate and recover the deleted files. you can google search for a software which is free to try. connect the memory card to your computer via a memory card reader and use the software to recover the deleted images.
on May 20, 2014
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuva http://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html www.filehippo.com/download_recuva
on May 07, 2014
I suggest altering the settings a little and if that doesn't work try using a different software to enlarge images.
Such as windows photo gallery. That's not too good for enlarging just good for keeping the quality up if that isn't good enough try using a free trial of photo shop.
Hope I helped Dr Red
on Apr 30, 2014
WHAT SIZE MEMORY CARD
The VPC-S670 works with MMC and SD cards, which max out at 2GB.
There are nonstandard SD cards up to 8GB in size, which may (or may not) work with the camera. But make sure it's an SD card, not an SDHC card. The camera will not work with SDHC cards.
on Apr 19, 2014
Don't have manual
usually a manual can be found on the internet. Look in the battery compartment on the camera or even on the body of the camera and there should be an some sort of stock number, if needed. since you know the make of the camera and the company that makes it, you should not have much problem finding it on their website or the website of sanyo dealer. Good Luck!
on Apr 16, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?