Sanyo Cameras - Page 9 - Answered Questions & Fixed Issues
How do i copy pictures to my computer with the camera plugged in to the computer
Do you really want to have the camera plugged into the computer?
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). The transfer is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program such as Picasa
on Jan 21, 2013
How can I reveive my deleted photos?
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Put the memory card into an USB card reader and plug it into the USB port in your computer, then run the Recuva program.
- Simple to use interface - just click 'Scan' and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jazz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It's fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Go to these WEB sites to down Recuva http://download.cnet.com/Recuva/3000-2242_4-10753287.html www.filehippo.com/download_recuva
on Dec 30, 2012
How to delet pictures on a sanyo
While viewing the picture, press cursor-up. See the "Erasing files" section of the manual (page 37 in my copy). If you need a manual you may download a copy here
If you want to delete all pictures, format the card. See page 95.
on Dec 14, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?